40'dv & 40'hc HANJIN Container sale
MAHER TERMINALS, NJ
CONTAINERS ARE NOW
AVAILABLE FOR EASY PICKUP AT
301 ESSEX AVENUE , AVENEL, NJ 07001
open at 8AM, yard last lift @ 3:45. We are usually in the office
are quoted out on First Come, First Served basis. Our offer is valid
for one week and "SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALES".
order to prevent any delays/dry-run, please contact with depot prior
to pick-up arrangement.
We are very excited to have won a bid on 61 Hanjin Shipping
17x 40' Standard
Height containers (8'6" tall) -
sold out, but more standard units available from
44x 40' High
Cube containers (9'6" tall) -
Hanjin units 14 left!
grade when Hanjin filed for
bankruptcy, and had been sitting at the terminal since. We
have moved all units to Avenel, NJ, and graded them, see below.
give you an impression of their good condition.
If you need a quote on delivery please go
mention "Hanjin Sale" in the comments box and/or to your
carrier for an accurate quote)
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your
Best regards and have a wonderful day!
Your friendly ModalART Sales Team
Exceeds cargo worthy and aesthetically pleasing
- Very little, if any damage.
- We straighten most, if not all dents, usually, if not
always, removes/paints over, previous owner logos and SS
- Very few patches.
Average cargo worthy
- Good, serviceable unit.
- May have patches, most dented areas straightened.
- May or may not have owners logos removed/painted over.
Water tight, in most cases cargo worthy
- Many dents, usually part of original owners logos
- Floor, interior, exterior, in much more worn condition.
- May have silicone and/or tar tape patches.
- In most cases, cargo worthy, suitable for one way shipping.
- Container in condition received.
- May or may not be watertight, usually, much rougher
- In our estimation, not worth repairing. Probably, more than
$300.00 in repair.
All units have either giant Hanjin or Senator Line markings.
The blue color paint needed to remove logos is
Most, if not all of these containers will use 2-3 gallons of
paint, plus a minimum of two hours in labor cost @ $75.00 per